After much anticipation, we are finally introducing our K2 wireless mechanical keyboard with PBT keycaps. This is also our first keyboard that comes with double-shot PBT keycaps. It's only available in a small batch for the White Backlight Brown switch version.
At Keychron, we’re passionate about crafting superior keyboards. Compared to ABS keycaps, double-shot PBT keycaps comes with a full list of features:
- Oil-resistant and scratch-resistant coating.
- Never shine off even with time.
- The same backlight that shines through legends as ABS keycaps.
- Matte appearance.
- Can withstand temperatures of up to 150°C/302°F.
- PBT (Polybutylene Terephthalate) offers the best keycap material quality and costs more than ABS keycap.
You said it and we listened. That’s why we made the double-shot PBT keycaps for the K2 wireless mechanical keyboard White Backlight Brown switch version (A3); one of the best selling Keychron keyboards.
Some customers have also asked about other Keychron keyboard models and if we’ll sell the PBT keycap separately? The answer is...perhaps! It depends on the performance of the K2 A3. We are open to selling PBT keycaps for the other models if everything goes smoothly.
Get the K2 wireless mechanical keyboard with the double-shot PBT keycaps here. This is a limited run, so order now.