This firmware is to reset your Keychron K1 version 2 back to the original.
What changes we have made compare to firmware V2.0?
- Fix some bugs
- Keyboard shortcuts update
Change Backlight Color
Switch Between Function Keys and Multimedia Keys
- What is Multimedia Key & Function Keys
- How to switch?
*After this for F5 and F6, you will be able to switch between multimedia keys and function keys for Mac.
How to update the firmware?
WARNING: ONLY FOR Keychron K1 VERSION 2 USERS
We have successfully tested the firmware with the help of our customers and none of the testers has bricked it. But there are still theoretical chances that because the firmware stops halfway as a result of other errors like maybe your computer crashes, your keyboard will not function anymore. In order to make sure that you DO NOT have any issues, please follow the instructions correctly. We will not be responsible if you do not follow the steps.
- Download the correct firmware for your layout otherwise, it can brick your keyboard.
- Make sure you switch the toggle is switched to Win/Android mode only.
- Make sure that my keyboard is connected to the PC through the cable that comes with the box only.
- Make sure that you use only Keychron keyboard to connect with the PC, otherwise, it might flash the firmware of any other keyboard.
- Hold "Fn"+"Z"+"J" these three keys together for four seconds to do the factory reset. Then you are good to go.
Keychron K1 VERSION 2 Layout
If you are a K1 Version 1 user, you can flash this Version 2 firmware, then your layout will be the Version 2 layout.