This fixed the firmware bugs for the 2nd batch.
In Mac/iOS mode, the Del key only activates when releasing the button. Works normally in Win/Android mode.
- For any keyboard shortcuts, please press the Fn first and then press other keys to make it work.
How to update the firmware?
We have successfully tested the firmware with the help of our customers and none of the testers has bricked it. But there are still theoretical chances that because the firmware stops halfway as a result of other errors like maybe your computer crashes, your keyboard will not function anymore. In order to make sure that you DO NOT have any issues, please follow the instructions correctly. We will not be responsible if you do not follow the steps.
- Download the correct firmware for your keyboard (RGB Backlight/ White Backlight) otherwise, it can brick your keyboard.
- Make sure you switch the toggle is switched to Win/Android mode only.
- Make sure that my keyboard is connected to the PC through the cable that comes with the box only.
- Make sure that you use only Keychron keyboard to connect with the PC, otherwise, it might flash the firmware of any other keyboard.
- Hold "Fn"+"Z"+"J" these three keys together for four seconds to do the factory reset. Then you are good to go.