How To Use VIA To Pair With Keychron Q Series Keyboard
Most Q series keyboard models are automatically recognized by VIA. There are a few keyboards whose VIA code is still awaiting approval from Github, you need to import the JSON file manually.
Keyboard models that VIA can automatically recognize: Q0, Q0 Plus, Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4, Q5, Q6, Q60, Q65, Q7, Q8, Q9, Q10, Q11, Q12.
Keyboard models whose VIA code is under approval: Q1 Pro, Q2 Pro, Q3 Pro, Q4 Pro, Q5 Pro, Q6 Pro, Q8 Pro, Q10 Pro, Q14 Pro.
For the keyboard that VIA can automatically recognize
1. Please connect the keyboard power cable and click here to open the VIA. (Online VIA can only be opened by browsers based on Chromium currently.)
2. Click on "Authorize device", and a window will pop up. Please click on the device name, then click "Connect".
Note: If your keyboard can't be recognized after you do the steps above, please flash the latest firmware corresponding to your keyboard model. You can click here to access the latest firmware.
For the keyboard whose VIA code is under approval
1. Download and unzip the Keychron JSON file if you haven't.
Keychron Q1 Pro JSON File
Keychron Q2 Pro JSON File
Keychron Q3 Pro JSON File
Keychron Q4 Pro JSON File
Keychron Q5 Pro JSON File
Keychron Q6 Pro JSON File
Keychron Q8 Pro JSON File
Keychron Q10 Pro JSON File
Keychron Q14 Pro JSON File
2. Please connect the keyboard power cable and click here to open the VIA. (Online VIA can only be opened by browsers based on Chromium currently.)
3. Click on the "Design" tab, then click on "Confirm".
4. Drag the JSON file into the “Design” tab on the VIA.
5. A window will pop out after you drag the JSON file. Please click on the device name, and then click "Connect".