Attention: This OTA Tool Tutorial is only for K8 hot swappable RGB backlight Gateron switch version keyboard (Only applied to Keyboard Windows option and keyboard wireless bluetooth mode).
1. Download the File (Make sure to save them in the desktop)
2. Switch the toggle to the bluetooth mode and connect the K8 to your device. (Make sure K8 has enough battery.)
3. Unzip the OTA Tool file and click the "Setting" section.
4. Edit the PID code: ProductID for K8 ANSI (US) layout is 024F and for K8 UK layout is 0250. Then save the file after you edited the PID code.
5. Open the first file "Bluetooth HID Firmware Upgrade V2.0 Beta3" and start the wireless programming process.
6. Click the "Browse" option and choose the "K8 hot swappable RGB backlight Gateron(20201127).hex" file. (Make sure the "HEX" format file is saved on the desktop.)
7. If the file shows "No Connection!" then it means the PID code does not match the program.
8. Then click the "Upgrade" option and start downloading the OTA tool. Then test the keyboard.
9. If your K8 keyboard cannot work after downloading the QTA tool, then try to close the file and reconnect your K8 keyboard.
10. Reset your K8 keyboard. (Press the Fn+J+Z for 4 seconds)
11. Delete and disconnect the keyboard from your computer.
12. Try to connect the keyboard to your computer again and it should be fine. If not, then repeat step 11.