Since this is a group buy, please read through the content of this page to make sure you know and agree to the terms of purchase before placing your order.
With Windows Keycaps Installed
The Q85 is a fully customizable mechanical keyboard with a unique 80% layout. It has both knob and non-knob versions for choice. The Q85 features a complete aluminum CNC machined body, double-gasket design, and QMK/VIA support, a super hot pick among keyboard enthusiasts.
1. QMK/VIA out of the box
2. Double-Gasket design
3. Full CNC machined aluminum body
4. South-facing RGB
5. Type-C port
6. Screw-in stabs
7. Hot-Swappable for both 3 and 5 pin mechanical switches
8. Windows/macOS system toggle
9. Black color case
10. Dye-Sub PBT Keycap (Fully Assembled version)
11. Programmable Knob (Knob version only)
We are setting a goal to sell 200 units of the Q85 before June 10, 2022. We will start preparing for the Q85 production whenever our 200 units goal is reached.
However, if we don’t reach our goal by June 10, 2022, we will cancel this project and refund you your full order amount in about seven business days.
Estimated shipping schedule: We plan to start shipping five months after we hit the 200 units threshold. For example, if we hit our 200 units goal in June, we will then plan to start shipping the orders in November.
Please note that delays and setbacks may occur as it will be the first time we manufacture this product.
1. We will NOT accept refund requests after you placed the order for more than 14 days. For example, if an order is placed on May 9, 2022, we will not accept any refund requests after May 23, 2022.
2. The picture is only a concept rendering, the final product color and texture may be slightly different from the renderings. We will strive to keep the final product as similar to the rendering as possible.
3. We might slightly change the final product design and specs during the process, but we will keep you guys posted.
4. We will update the project's progress on a monthly basis.
If you cannot accept the terms and notes above, please check out our in-stock products such as the Q series keyboards (https://www.keychron.com/collections/custom-keyboards) instead.
|Front Height||19.7 mm (without keycaps)|
|Back Height||32.6 mm (without keycaps)|
|Feet Height||2.4 mm|
|Weight||2000 g ± 10g (Fully Assembled Version)|
|Body Material||Full CNC machined aluminum|
|Polling Rate||1000 Hz|
|Keycaps (Fully Assembled Version)||Dye-Sub PBT Keycap|
|MCU||Ultra-low-power Arm Cortex-M4 32-bit STM32L432 (128KB Flash)|
|Switches||Gateron G Pro (Fully Assembled Version)|
|Backlight||South-facing RGB LED|
|Switch Support||Hot-swappable (5 pin & 3 pin)|
|Stabs||Screw-in PCB stabs|
|Cable||Type-C cable + Type-A to Type-C adapter|
|Operating Environment||-10℃ to 50℃|
1. What is Group Buy in keyboards?
Group Buy in the keyboard field usually occurs when a group of customers places their order together in order to meet the minimum manufacturing quantity threshold set by the factory. As a reward, the customers get a very unique design.
2. Will this keycap set be available standalone?
We haven’t planned to, but we will consider it if there is enough demand.
3. Will you offer extra color options?
We will add other color options if we sell more than 1000 units of Q85.