WARNING: ONLY FOR Keychron K1 VERSION 1 USERS
We had a lot of requests from Keychron K1 V1 users to get a firmware for the light key lock. So we have made it possible now. We want to try out a beta version for the same before we officially launch it to the audience. We want a group of beta testers for the same.
Two key changes with this firmware will be:
- Use FN+D+C: to lock the light key from changing colours automatically. If you want to change the colour, you will have to use FN+ the light key.
- Use FN+ X+ L if you want to switch between multimedia and standard use of F1-F12 keys without having to press FN key.
In order to make sure that you DO NOT have any issues, please follow the instructions correctly.
- Download the firmware only if you are a Windows OS user or have access to a windows PC/ device.
- Download the correct firmware for your layout otherwise, it can brick your keyboard.
- Make sure you switch the toggle is switched to Win/Android mode only.
- Make sure that my keyboard is connected to the PC through the cable that comes with the box only.
- Make sure that you use only Keychron keyboard to connect with the PC, otherwise, it might flash the firmware of any other keyboard.
PS. We just have this firmware for windows OS. If you are a Mac user and still want to be a part of the beta testing, you can try to install the firmware with a windows OS first, after it has been installed then you can try it out with Mac OS.