Firmware for K1 V4 Only
How to update the firmware?
Note: If everything works fine with your keyboard. Please don’t update the firmware. There is a chance it can damage your keyboard.
WARNING: ONLY FOR Keychron K1 VERSION 4
Please follow these instructions carefully to flash the firmware:
- Download the correct firmware for your layout, otherwise, it can break your keyboard.
- Make sure your keyboard is in cable mode. If you flash the keyboard in Bluetooth mode, it will break your keyboard.
- Check that your keyboard is switched to the right OS system. Ex. Switch the keyboard to Windows if you are using a Windows device.
- Make sure your keyboard is connected to the PC with the cable that came with the box only. If you are using a third party cable, please make sure the cable can pass data as some cables can only be used for charging.
- Confirm that only the Keychron keyboard is connected to the PC. If not, it might flash the firmware of other keyboards. If you have multiple Keychron keyboards, please flash the firmware one-by-one, do not plug all the keyboards to the computer at the same time.
- Now, you can start running the exe file.
- After flashing the new firmware, hold Fn + Z + J together for 5 seconds to do the factory reset. You are now good to go.
What's new in this firmware?
We fixed the bug causing the space key's light not to work in certain light effect modes.
Download the Firmware from the following link:
87 RGB Backlight V1.05
87 White Backlight V1.04
104 RGB Backlight V1.04
104 White Backlight V1.02
K1 V4 firmware for Mac release date: 07/24/2020